Bingo is a social numbers game enjoyed by young and old alike. Its popularity is due to the fact that it can be played almost anywhere and by anyone. Since it is a game of chance, you can’t do much to determine its outcome. However, by following the tips below, you can improve your chances of winning.
1. Do not play more cards than you can keep your eye on. Although, the logic of having more cards means bigger chances of winning, it’s useless to play more cards if you can’t keep track of the winning cards. Besides, you might end up going crazy trying to watch all of them!
2. Steer clear of crowded bingo halls. Remember, the more people who are playing the game, the less chance you will have of winning. Generally, bingo halls are less crowded from Mondays to Thursdays. If you want more chance of winning, playing on these days could help you do just that.
3. Try to go the bingo hall earlier, so you can buy more cards with different number combinations. Cards with the numbers too close together are usually played as dead numbers during the game. The early bird gets the worm. This saying holds true in bingo.
4. Be attentive to marking your bingo cards. You need to listen carefully to the numbers called during the game and daub the cards correctly. One small mistake in marking your cards could cause you to lose a winning game.
5. To avoid confusion, you can use two different colored daubers to mark your cards. For instance, you can use green daubers for even numbers and red for odd numbers. Using the auto daub feature will achieve the same purpose if playing online bingo.
Although bingo is a game that requires focus, the most important thing to keep in mind is to enjoy and have fun.